About BCMC Events Schedule Club Forums Hut Booking News - Media Club Resources Search
Trip is cancelled
Trip Information
Name: Rock Climbing - Trad/Sport
Starts: Thu Jul 16, 2020
Meetup: Murrin at 9am
Return: Thu Jul 16, 2020

Registration opens: Wed Jun 24, 2020
Event category: Rock Climbing
Difficulty grade: A1  [?]
For members only: Yes
Screening used: Yes
Max participants: 6

Organizer: stacy graham
Profile info:
Trip Planning Questions

1. Have you read, and agree to comply to the COVID Guidelines published by BCMC?

2. Confirm you have completed the COVID 19 Assessment ( ​BC Covid-19 Symptom Self Assessment Tool questionnaire​ ) - and have answered "NO" to all questions?

3. What are you aiming to climb (trad/sport, grade):

4. do you have all required personal gear? Rope?

Login to Join BCMC Trips

You must login in order to sign up online for one of the BCMC Trips. If you don't have a BCMC membership account then please obtain one.  If you'd prefer to learn more before joining then please join as a 30-day Guest member.   Some trips are BCMC members only.

Participant Information

***COVID19 Guidelines Compliance:  Participants MUST read and comply with BCMC Guidelines attached in the Trip Planning Forum, confirm both at time of sign up, and day of event  - they have completed the  ​BC Covid-19 Symptom Self Assessment Tool questionnaire​ at time of registration. ***

 Mandatory COVID 19 Symptom Self Assessment Tool : ​https://bc.thrive.health/covid19/en

Once complete, email screen shot to organizer. 



Skip outta work and come join me for some moderate trad or sport climbing at Murrin Park.
  If weather is great, I'm also thinking of a post climb swim. 

Please bring all your personal gear, and answer the screening questions with your climbing ability, any grade preference and gear. 

Will meet at Murrin at 9am, and end climbing around 4pm. 

Please note:  there is no carpooling except with members of the same household or within your social bubble.  Unless you meet these criteria, you will need to drive by yourself to and from the event. 


Cancellation due to weather: - check the weather forecast for where we're going on the morning of the trip (Environment Canada - weatheroffice.gc.ca). If the forecast is 40% PoP or less then we'll go. Anything *above* 40% PoP and the trip is automatically cancelled... *unless* the trip organizer contacts the group to say otherwise.




Other trips or events organized by this BCMC member
stacy graham Grade: A5 Start: Tue 11 Aug '20
M:4, C:4, W:0
Evening Climbing - Squamish
stacy graham Grade: A5 Start: Tue 28 Jul '20
M:6, C:4, W:1
Evening Climbing - Squamish
stacy graham Grade: A5 Start: Thu 23 Jul '20
M:6, C:4, W:1
Evening hike up/down BCMC Trail
Copyright © 2021 British Columbia Mountaineering Club